Hands-on with BlackBerry 10 live from IBM Connect and Lotusphere 2013. The team was given dedicated hands-on time with the BlackBerry 10 device without the keyboard. We ran it through it’s paces and give you live hands-on and opinions.
- The look and feel
- BlackBerry Hub
- BlackBerry Peek
- BlackBerry Balance – Work and Personal mode
- Native apps
- BBM video and screensharing
- Predictive text and throwing words on the screen
- Multi tasking
- RIM changing it’s name to BlackBerry officially
- and more..
We want to hear from you as well. Please reach out across any of the ways to get in touch:
- Facebook page (like away!)
- Phone (443) BBToday
- Email bbtoday at spiked studio dot com
- Subscribe to our shows on YouTube!
- Look for BlackBerry Today on GetGlue and let everyone know you are watching
2 thoughts on “BlackBerry 10 Hands-on | BlackBerry Today Episode 21”
Nice synopsis! It is a good device to hold–has a weight to it but not heavy. Not flimsy like other devices. Love the Hub.
Thanks and we agree. We will have plenty more to add as we get more usage
Comments are closed.