The whole crew was in the house for this roundtable of TheSocialGeeks. Join Wayne Sutton, Caleb Elston, Sarah Perez, Jeff Smith, Corvida and myself as we cover todays announcements:
- The sale of Tungle to Research In Motion (RIM)
- A brief jab at the BlackBerry Playbook
- Caleb talks what it is like to launch Yobongo at SXSW and futures
- The sale of Delicious to AVOS (the YouTube founders new corporation)
- How to get divorced via SMS
- Fring new 4-way video chat ability. Look for a full Fring review on TheSocialNetworker.
You can always follow our show notes on Diigo
Please visit our new sponsor Squarespace for your 14 day free trial and the easiest way to get your site online.
TheSocialGeeks is part of Spiked Studio Productions
Podcast: Play in new window | Download